Product Lead Time:
- Please note that many of our products are made to order. Every item has a different lead time, specified at the bottom of the product description on the individual product page. Once an item ships, it should arrive in ???? business days within the United States, and ???? business days internationally. If your purchase is a gift and you will not receive it in time, please email email@example.com and we can send an email with a gift notification to the recipient, informing them that a Lev Jewelers Gift is on its way!
- Please see Rush Options for information regarding rush delivery.
- If you’ve ordered multiple items, we batch them together as one shipment, unless otherwise requested via email.
- Some of our styles can be rushed, others cannot. If you are interested in placing a rush order:
- Please email the style name and custom details to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the date by which you would like to receive it.
- If you have already placed your order, please be sure to include the order number in the email (found in the confirmation email you received).
- We will let you know right away if a rush option and overnight shipping is available for that specific style. Please note that there will be surcharge for rush items and overnight shipping options.
- Lev Jewelers offers free shipping on orders over $???. For orders under $???, we charge a flat shipping rate of $??. Shipping rates for items such as accessories, jewelry cases, etc. vary but are typically below $??. To protect your jewelry package, all orders are insured via our secondary jewelry insurance shipping provider, ???.
- For deliveries to private residences around Miami, we use a messenger service. Please note that you will not receive a tracking number for your order. Messenger deliveries require a direct signature or available doorman to receive your items.
- All jewelry shipments require a direct signature. We do not ship to PO Boxes. Customer is responsible for any and all shipping charges on any bounced or undeliverable packages.
- If an item is in stock it will ship immediately. Please note that if you’ve ordered multiple items, we batch them together as one shipment, unless otherwise requested via email.
- We offer international shipping on most items. If an item does not appear to ship internationally, please email email@example.com, with the style name and we will do our best to accommodate your purchase.
- Please note that items in your order that are designated for shipment to countries outside of the U.S. may be subject to taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country (“Import Fees”). The recipient of the shipment is the importer of record in the destination country and is responsible for all Import Fees.
- With respect to each item for which Import Fees have been calculated, you authorize Lev Jewelers to designate a carrier (“Designated Carrier”) to act as your agent with the relevant customs and tax authorities in the destination country, to clear your merchandise, process and remit your actual Import Fees for such item.
- If you refuse a shipment from Lev Jewelers, you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any Import Fees that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to Lev Jewelers. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund.
- Please email your shipping and handling questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: ??????????
- We accept payment online by Visa, MasterCard, Discover and Amex. Payment is processed at the time your order is placed, regardless of the lead time on your piece.
- Please note we can only accept one form of payment. Payments cannot be split across multiple credit cards.
- Gift cards can only be used on www.levjewelers.com and cannot be applied to custom orders made with our Bridal team. Gift cards expire 5 years from issue date.
- Sales tax is collected on orders shipped to addresses in states which require our business to collect and remit. Requirements and thresholds may change due to factors outside of our control.
- Discounts can be applied to your order during checkout using any Discount Code that was given to you. Discounts are only valid on specific items and for set periods of time.
- We cannot retroactively apply a discount code to an order placed before the Discount Code became valid. We can add a Discount Code to an order where you forgot to enter the code if it is on the same day of purchase. Discount Codes cannot be combined, and they do not apply to Gift Card purchases.
Cleaning & Care:
- Lev Jewelers fine jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as – showering, lotion, perfume, exercise, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- For necklaces, clasp the necklace when removing it to assure the chain does not tangle or knot.
- To fully remove tarnish and any stains on your silver or plated jewelry, we recommend using any anti-tarnish silver polish that can be found at your local supermarket or drugstore. Some brands that we have found to be effective include Tarn-X and Hagerty. Be sure to follow the instructions on the bottle and to always wear gloves when working with silver polish.
- To clean your diamond jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds.